My new blog friend, Emily Ann from My Heart Shaped Life, has given me my very first blog award!
1. I absolutely LOVE grocery shopping! HEB Plus would have to be my favorite grocery store everrrr. My mom thinks I am absolutely nuts for liking the grocery store so much but I just can't resist. This is typically where you will find me on a Sunday afternoon for 2+ hours, and I don't even have kids or a husband (yet)!
2. Taylor Swift is my girl. She is a musical genius. Period.
3. I absolutely hate switching out purses and jewelry. It's too much of a hassle for me. I stick with the same purse and jewelry every day...unless I get a wild hair, or I buy something new. Then I just might put forth the effort of un-screwing my studs and putting on some chandelier earrings or putting everything in the new purse. (Highly doubtful though!) I know I'm a girl and these are things I am supposed to do but it's not my thing. at all.
4. I am a list person. I can't get through the day without making list after list after list. These lists typically consist of:
- things to do at work
- things to do at home
- wedding things to do
- things to buy
5. These were in my ankle at one point in time:
6. I am highly addicted to lip balm. Any kind. It's like a smoker feening (sp?) for a cigarette. I have 4 tubes in my purse, 3 next to my bed, 1 in my bathroom, 1 in my desk drawer and I can't workout without carrying around a tube. It's bad.
Yes, that's 7 screws and a metal plate. Long story short, but I played softball my entire life. When I was 17 I was turning a double play on second base and the runner slid into my ankle, breaking it on both sides. I ended up in surgery and had these gadgets put in. As if thay wasn't bad enough, my body "rejected" the "foreign object" (titanium screws and plate) and I had to have them all removed. They gave them to me as a keepsake lol. Not sure why? Perhaps I can use them to hang a picture?
7. I am petrified of having kids. I want to have kids (and I WILL have kids) but I am extremely scared of labor. I have a really high pain tolerance but doctors scare the living shit out of me. (Ironic-I work for a doctor.) I'm sure my perspective will change and I will soon realize the prize will outweigh the pain but for now, I'm absolutely terrified of the idea of labor.
8.My dream vacation is to go to Bora Bora. (Who doesn't want to go there?!) I've already planned it out. I will stay in an over-the-water bungalow that has a glass bottom. Each morning someone will paddle my breakfast to me in a canoe. I would spend the day either snorkeling, reading or snuggling up in a hammock with Mr. Beau. Talk about paradise!
9. I will one day own a kayak and a hammock. This obsession started about 7 years ago and it's still alive and kicking.
10. I'm a firm believer in living every moment as if it were your last. You never know when the good Lord will call you up so take advantage of every living second. If you love someone, tell them every day. You never know when it will be the last time you see them.
::I love you, dad. Miss you terribly::
So that's a wrap and now it's time for me to pass this on! I don't really know 10 bloggers (yet!) to send this to so I will award my top 3:
Kristen @ All In My Twenties
Jenny @ Jenny From The Blog
Julie @ The Girl In The Red Shoes
Sorry-I know that's slacker-ish of me! I promise to get better at this whole "blogging" thing!
Off to the river...