- My work uniform consists of a solid black suit, a solid color shell, conservative jewelry, heels at least 1 inch high and HOSE! I do not do pantyhose, therefore, my "hose of choice" are knee highs!" HA! So funny. I'm 24 and can proudly say I own close to 30 pair of knee highs, 2 pair thigh highs and maybe 1 or 2 pair of full blown pantyhose. You know, the ones that start right under your boobs and go alllll the way down with a crotch that hangs closer to your knees than your hoo-ha? Yup. I've got all my bases covered!
- I'm half Italian & I told my mom I would never get married with my old nose (I hated profile shots) which meant, no grandbabies for her. She hated the idea of it until I broke it down for her then she supported me 100%! End of story and I am SO glad I had it done!
- So much to the fact that I wanted to be a dental hygienist more than anything yet I applied to 5 schools and didn't get into ONE SINGLE PROGRAM! Talk about a shot to the ego...
- Don't google it-it simply means that I kicked ass in college. My last year of college was absolutely horrible. My dad died that January, I was taking 21 hours, I had 2 internships (one at a dentist office and one at Planned Parenthood...don't judge me.) I was applying to dental hygiene programs left and right, I had to quit my bartending job where I had worked for 5 years and get a job in the so called "real" world. To say the least, it was a lot for anyone to take on, let alone graduate with high honors and still get everything accomplished.
- Now for my soap box: How on earth can someone graduate MAGNA CUM LAUDE with a degree in HEALTH and NOT get into ONE SINGLE DENTAL HYGIENE PROGRAM??? Doesn't make sense to me. Never has. Never will.
- To name of few of my favorites: MAGNESIUM, inositol, fish oil, biotin, hair skin & nails, and Dr. Hotze's Energy Formula. Can't go a day without them!!
These are just the supplements I keep in my desk drawer:
6. I'm a southpaw!
7. I played competitive softball for 12 years.
- Which resulted in this injury, scaring the hell out of me and my retirement from the sport altogether:
A girl 3 times my size slid into my ankle when I was turning a double play from second. I had two surgeries: the first surgery was to put a metal plate and 7 screws on my bone to hold it together and the second surgery was to take it all out because I ended up being allergic to the titanium. LOL. Not to mention, I was allergic to the medical tape as well so my entire foot was covered in blisters. Couldn't catch a break.
8. I love to shop.
Tomorrow's topic: 8 things I can't live without!
- Ok-so most people know this about me but what they DON'T know is that almost everything I buy comes from a sale rack. I'm ALL ABOUT not paying full price for something. I will wait to buy something until it goes on sale and if it never does, it wasn't worth it to me!
- Shampoo, shave underarms, rinse shampoo, conditioner, while that sits I shave and wash my body, rinse conditioner, wash face. It's the ONLY order I go in.
- By "things", I mean "boogies" and I can't stand them in there. Ever. I get caught every once in a while digging for gold but hey, I like a clean nose and I'm always sure to wash my hands afterward. It's my nose (an expensive one, at that!) and my treasure so don't judge me.