First things first...happy LOVE day, y'all!!
You should all be WELL aware of the fact that today's project is nothing short of something Valentine's Day related. I mean, hello? Do you know me?!
You should also know that this is BY FAR one of the simplest "projects" I've done, to date. Besides my awkward looking fingers (let's just say I'll never be a hand model...), this is quite possibly my favorite pin to recreate.
Pink. Nail polish. Hearts.
Need I say more?!
What you'll need:
*previously painted & thoroughly dried nails in whatever base color you prefer. (I chose Essie "Mod Square")
*another nail polish contrasting from your base color. (I chose white.)
*a top coat...nothing short of Essie "Good to Go". I SWEAR by this stuff. 5 minute dry-time...TOPS!
1. Tear off a piece of painters tape.
2. Fold it in half, careful to not seal the end pieces.
3. Cut out a half-heart along the fold line. Remember when we learned how to do this in, ohhh, say 1st grade?!
4. Un-fold/un-stick your piece of painters tape and make sure your heart is the correct size/shape.
6. Apply white polish to heart template. (You'll probably need at least 2 coats.)
Peel your tape off and...
Simply adorable, right?!
I'm so festive...I know.
Happy Valentine's Day lovers!! Don't forget to tell someone you love 'em today!
What'd you make this week?! Link up, y'all!